Ad Code

Will animal-derived enzymes (e.g. porcine pancreatic lipase) need to be imported/exported through UK BCP's?

Question: Will animal-derived enzymes (e.g. porcine pancreatic lipase) need to be imported/exported through UK BCP's?

Answer: Exports to the EU

The Commission Regulation 2019/2007 lists the animals and products that are subject to controls at the border, so if exported to the EU lipase (CN code 3507 90 90) will need to enter the EU through a BCP.

You should check with the BCP of entry to find out which certificate you need to apply.

Regulation (EU) 2019/628 sets out the model certificate for imports into the EU of ‘other products of animal origin’ and the GB version can be found in Form Finder at: www.gov.uk/export-health-certificates

For further information about pre-notification about the Trade Control and Expert System (TRACES) if exporting to the EU check the website: www.apha.defra.gov.uk/official-vets/Guidance/traces/index.htm

Exports to countries outside the EU

Check the Form Finder at: www.gov.uk/export-health-certificates and if there is no certificate the person would need to contact the importing country for the import conditions or the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA) at: www.gov.uk/government/organisations/animal-and-plant-health-agency

Imports into GB

To find the health certificate you need for a live animal or animal product import to Great Britain, the Channel Islands or Isle of Man from 2021 go to: www.gov.uk/government/collections/health-certificates-for-animal-and-animal-product-imports-to-great-britain

Further guidance for GB Imports of Products, Animals, Food and Feed system (IPAFFS) go to our website: www.gov.uk/guidance/import-of-products-animals-food-and-feed-system

Related Post Brexit Trade Questions and Answers

Import of transport boxes for shipment of human tissue samples - Post Brexit

How to Export Lactose Powder to EU - Animal origin - Post Brexit

Will animal-derived enzymes (e.g. porcine pancreatic lipase) need to be imported/exported through UK BCP's?

Speeding import in the receiving EU Country - Post Brexit - Import Duty

P2P - Exports from the UK via Dover - Post Brexit

Export from UK Direct to EU Hospitals or Private Health Clinics - Post Brexit

When will guidance be published regarding enforcement of EU rules for food labelling in Northern Ireland?

Import - Export Products from Switzerland - Post Brexit

Short term workers coming from UK to EU - Post Brexit

Responsible Person - toiletries and cleaning products - Post Brexit

Exporting goods already imported from the EU or from where they have an FTA - Post Brexit

Import - Export to and from the EU Post Brexit - VAT and Tax Questions

NCTS Slowness - Post Brexit - Import - Export

CHIEF Overloaded Post Brexit - Delay with EU Deliveries

Will my customers in the EU have to start paying VAT in their country? Post Brexit

UK rules to determine country of origin - Post Brexit

Will dried herbs and spices require phytosanitary certificate for each order? Post Brexit

Importing - exporting frozen prawns to and from the EU and UK - Post Brexit

Importing - Exporting Meat Products to and from the EU Post Brexit

Organic shipments arriving in to the UK will require a specific organic certificate for each arrival - Post Brexit

Phytosanitary Certificate Requirement to import to and from the EU - Post Brexit

Transit procedure GB to NI via IE - Post Brexit - Export - Import

Service Providers to Export and Import to and from the EU - Post Brexit


Post a Comment


Ad Code